Mastering The Brows

When it comes to makeup I'm not ashamed to say that brows are something I struggle with. My natural brows were always very full and if I hadn't gone crazy with the tweezers Cara Delevingne would be out of business! Up until recently I would either use powders or pencils to fill in my brows but they never really gave me the definition I was after - Probably because I was useless at using both.

I tend to go through phases with people on YouTube and right now I'm having a moment with Victoria from Inthefrow. God isn't she just stunning? Her style, face and hair is everything! I've probably watched all of her videos in the last two weeks... I promise I've left the house! She always praises the Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro so while I was at the Armani counter getting matched to the new Maestro Glow foundation I also got the makeup artist to do my eyebrows and came home with the shade Wenge Wood. She also recommended I get the brow brush from bareMinerals.

Words can't describe how incredible this is. It's a hybrid eye product which can be used on the brows, as an eyeshadow base or as a liner. I've tried all three and love them all, but I use it mainly on my brows. It's a cream texture that sets into place and keeps the hairs down. I use the product to trace out my brow hairs and fill in the sparse areas. Wenge Wood is a dark ash brown so I have to use a light hand with this otherwise my brows can look a little drawn on. I've been rocking fierce, fleek-y brows (in a messy sort of way) and I'm loving it. I thought it would be a bit faff-y to work with and that it would take me ages to get my brows done but it's the opposite, I've never done them quicker. The lasting power is out of this world, you will need a good oil-based cleanser to remove this.
The bareMinerals Brow Master Brush is also incredible. It's double ended which is literally everything to me. Nothing annoys me more than trying to find a spooly when I'm half way through doing my makeup. The actual brush size is also great, the hairs are soft but very dense so it's easy to get the definition I want. Now that I've tried and love this brow cream I've placed an order of the Dip Brow Pommade by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I chose a lighter shade to see if it makes a difference in how drawn on my brows look. Let me know if you would like to see a comparison.

10 comments

  1. Your eyebrows are on fleek, girl. You slayed!
    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Still room for improvement but I'm happy that this product helps :P

      Delete
  2. Looks so natural! And you're right, eyebrow is definitely a must thing when it comes to basic makeup :)) By the way, have you tried ABH's dipbrow? It's awesome as well :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ordered it!! Can't wait to try. Went for a lighter shade (Taupe, I think). Hope it suits me!! x

      Delete
  3. You have a beautiful shape of eyebrows girl. Making eyebrows is the hardest and most important step of makeup :) Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, brows are definitely the hardest. Hopefully I can get a bit better at them with time LOL .. Of course! Just followed you on Bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  4. Love the review! Great product!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's a great transformation. I'm using my Ardell brow kit & I'm loving it...

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow didn't know Ardell done brow products. I love their eyelashes x

      Delete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig