Welcome Back To Me??

Missguided Jumpsuit, Zara Backpack, Gucci Espadrilles

Hello there world! Sooo, it’s been a while, and by a while I mean a couple of months since I posted anything on here! I’ve just been so tired and quite frankly, lost my motivation to do anything lately! Thank God my boyfriend cooks, don’t think my bank account can take anymore Deliveroo orders! I also went through the worst cold for about three weeks, completely lost my voice, and now I’ve been going through a right nightmare with one of my molars! Tooth pain is the absolute worst I tell you. I had a root canal treatment done and instead of taking some time off work, I decided to fly before completing the treatment. I wouldn’t recommend it for any of you who want to give it a go!

Anyway, enough about me (at least for a bit), how have you been?! Done all your Christmas shopping? At the end of September I was adamant that I would be done with all my Christmas shopping by the end of November, boy was I wrong! For some reason I’m not really feeling this festive season this year. My godson and one of my uncles are going through a bit of a hard time, so that kinda dampens the mood for me. Although I didn’t finish my Christmas shopping by November, I am happy to report that I have finished it by mid December, woohoo! I’m just waiting on a few parcels to be delivered, fingers crossed they all get here on time.

With the risk of being a bit late to the party, I’ll be writing up a couple of blog posts on Christmas gifting. Granted there are a few stranglers out there who are still battling their way through the shops trying to figure out what to get their loved ones, so hopefully I can still help one or two people.

Once again I am so sorry for being away for so long! Kinda sucks to be honest. and I’ve let myself down big time! I have the tendency to quit things, don’t ask why, I think it’s probably down to lack to self-confidence, but I’ll be trying my hardest from now on to not miss out on any more blog posts - at least not for as long as I did this time, uff.

Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend so far! 

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig