BLOGMAS DAY 3

Not a photo I would usually use on the blog, but a Christmassy one at least. This was back in Amsterdam last month. I'll be writing a post about the trip soon - mainly on my experience with having weed for the first time haha. Stay tuned!

Do you know one thing I’ve realised since doing this Blogmas thing? It gets very confusing trying to remember what you did the day before. Either I have a very busy life, or a very short term memory. But one thing is for sure, it helps a lot when writing in my diary. Do any of you guys keep a diary? I used to keep one when I was younger, and for the past three years, I’ve started writing them again. I just love the idea of having something to look back on when I’m older. I’ll be able to look back on how I wrote, what my thoughts were, what I got up to, and seeing how much or how little I changed. But even though I’ve kept a diary for a very long time, I don’t always write in it on a regular basis. Sometimes two or three weeks go by without me writing a single word, which means that when I finally sit down to do it, I literally can’t remember a thing haha. So now I’ve learnt to keep notes on my phone, cool little trick. But since I’m doing a ‘diary style' Blogmas, no more iPhone notes needed. I can just look back at this :D

Yesterday me, my mum and Ricardo went for some Christmas shopping around Sloane Square. We weren’t there for very long though. Much like me, my mum is a very efficient shopper and always knows what she wants to get and where to get it from, and unfortunately she didn’t find what she was looking for, so we head off elsewhere. After the shopping trip, we went out for lunch in a very cute little restaurant in South London. Eating out is my guilty pleasure! I could do it everyday. Then we headed home, packed our bags and drove back to Bristol in the evening. It was a very short, but sweet stay. I’ve been at work the whole day today, which is why this post is coming to you a little later. I had a very early start and a very late finish. So I’m currently sat in my uniform, with my M&S Chorizo Paella, writing this on my laptop. Tomorrow’s post won’t be a diary style post, as I didn’t do much today other than work. 

Now it’s time to remove my makeup, take off these damn contact lenses which are drying my eyes out like CRAZY, curl up in bed and catch up on I’m a Celeb. Life goals right there!

See you tomorrow. Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig