BUSY BEE - BLOGMAS DAY 7


Evening yall! I'm currently freezing my ass off while watching a basketball game. Ricardo always plays on Fridays and asked me to come with him. Quite an interesting game actually, it’s ‘break time’ right now, which is why I’m typing away on my phone. Good news, I finished my Christmas shopping today. Whoop whoop! It only took me 3 months, no big deal haha. But I feel like I finished on a high. I was a bit lost on what to get people this year, so I haven't been feeling quite happy with my purchases. You know when you feel like you're missing something? I've been feeling like that this whole time, but with the things I bought today I feel fully satisfied.

We also went to have lunch at Wagamama. You guys have no idea how much I LOVE Wagamama! Ebi Katsu's are my favourite started in the whole wide world. I think I’d cry my eyes out if they ever took it off the menu haha. It had been a while since I had food there, so it felt amazing to go back. I also wrapped some of the Christmas presents I bought this afternoon, but I need to get more wrapping paper as I'm all out right now! 5 rolls I've been through. FIVE!!! Paperchase is my favourite place to buy wrapping paper, but it’s closed already so I'll make a stop at ASDA or something to get some more. Also will be buying a pizza because boy, I am starving!

Game update, it’s just finished. Ricardo's team won, :-D I must say that the other team played really well too, so well done to them. (Hey from the future! I had this all written and ready to go, but because I had no food since 2pm yesterday, I felt super shaky and lightheaded when I got back home from the game. This resulted in me having my second anxiety attack this week, which sucks! No specific reason, well, not that I can think of one, but it's getting to me. So sorry about that! I really didn’t want to miss a day which is why I’m posting this today. Hope you don’t mind!)

Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig