IT'S A DATE - BLOGMAS DAY 9

Dress Oasis, Shoes Valentino - Location, Rome

It snowed today!! Omg!! I’m sure if you follow any English person on social media, you will have heard something about the snow. Whether it was people complaining that they didn’t have snow, or others having a complete party over it. I was the latter. I woke up at 4am to make Ricardo breakfast and it was raining so much, I definitely didn’t expect it to snow a few hours later. Unfortunately due to the wet ground, the snow didn’t stick, but it was so amazing to see it fall! :-D I had a Christmas movie on, had a hot chocolate and was wrapping presents while massive snowflakes were falling outside my window. Truly magical, I absolutely loved it!

Yesterday Ricardo and I had decided to go to Bath today to see their Christmas market, which is meant to be amazing, but we checked online and today (well, yesterday because it’s now past 1am) was the last day and it closed at 6pm! What the heck? What kind of Christmas market closes so soon? It’s only mid December! We were gutted, but we still wanted to make the most of the evening, so we went to the cinema instead. We Watched Jumanji. We actually went to the cinema to watch A Bad Moms Christmas, but while we were queuing to get tickets, we decided to watch Jumanji instead. It’s such a brilliant film, really funny too! I remember watching the first one and being so scared haha I was only little. But this one was more funny than it was ‘scary’. Well, scary isn’t the word for it, but you know what I mean, hopefully. 

Before coming back home we stopped at Miss Millies. For those of you who don’t live in Bristol or Cardiff, it’s a chicken and chips shop haha. We bought some food and came back home to eat it while watching the finale of I’m a Celeb on catchup. So incredibly happy that Toff won! What a ray of sunshine she is. I wish I had someone like her around me at all times to keep my spirits high. Also, how wicked is it that another woman won this year? GET IN LADIES!! <3 

Now I’m just gonna look up some cute dogs videos and fall asleep watching them :) Night all x

Lots of love, SFS.

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to watch the new Jumanji ! I loved the first one so much. Hope the 2nd one doesn't disappoint me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito elegante, adoro esse vestido e esses sapatos são lindos.

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig