LAZY, LAZY - BLOGMAS DAY 5


‘Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed’ and so I did! You know how I said I would do a diary style blogmas, and I would write about what I did the day before? Not a great idea I must admit, so from today onwards I will be posting about what I did on the actual day - which is totally gonna mess up the dates, but hey ho! Before I get on, I will update you on what I did yesterday, which was a bit more than I did today haha. I went to work quite early, which is ridiculous because I am meant to be doing late shifts, but I had to be at work at 11am which does not class as late in my books! But I had a really good day, I had lovely crew, lovely passengers. I got into a massive conversation with a passenger over waterproof mascaras, and recommended she get the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. She was about 60. Imagine me telling a 60 year old the name of this product haha. But she was so open minded, very young spirited, not to mention totally classy and gorgeous, so she found it hilarious. 

Dress PRETTY LITTLE THING, Shoes CHANEL

Today I just stayed in bed the WHOLE day. I wish I was joking, but I’ve been having the worst headaches the past few days, and been feeling so tired and drained. I done a full week of really early shifts last week, waking up at 4am for 5 days straight, and my days off were pretty go, go, go with all the travelling to and from London. And before I knew it I was back to work again, doing these stupid mid-shifts which tire the hell out of me. So yeah, I needed a bit of downtime. 

On another note, my best friend’s present came in the post today and I am so gutted I don’t get to keep it! Haha. I won’t mention what I got because she might read this, but you know when you just love something that you end up wanting it for yourself? Yeah, that! Ricardo’s gone for a Nando’s with his friend and asked me to go with him, but I quite like letting him have his guy time. So instead I remained in bed (still haven’t showered or washed my faced today), but I did ask him to bring me back a quarter chicken with some chips and garlic bread. Yum!!

Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig