WELCOME TO BLOGMAS - DAY 1


Well hello there! Happy Saturday! I know I’ve been out of my blogging schedule for quite some time now, perhaps over a month already (which sucks!), but I thought I’d give the whole ‘Blogmas’ thing a go. I’ll be honest, I’ve never read anyone else’s Blogmas posts, so I don’t know if there are any rules to follow, like if it all has to be Christmas related, if the first post has to go up on the 1st of December etc, etc. But because of this, I feel a lot more freedom when it comes to creating content, because I’m not going based off what everyone else is doing. Instead, I’m going to do it my way, and post whatever I want to post.

I’m going to assume that Blogmas works the same way as Vlogmas does, where you post day 1 on the 2nd of December. The posts will be like an online diary if you will. Like a recap of what I did the previous day. If I ever have a lazy day where I don’t get dressed or leave the sofa, I’ll post about something else instead. Also, be warned, I will definitely be using pictures from past holidays as I have way too many that I never shared. So sorry in advance if you don’t like seeing Summer things during this time of year, but fear not, I will be throwing in some Christmas related posts too... it is Blogmas after all.

So let’s start off with what I did yesterday. I spent the afternoon Christmas shopping with my friend Rubi. I’m very organised when it comes to Christmas shopping, so I already knew what to get and where to get the items from, so it was a pretty speedy outting. After shopping, we stopped by the Christmas market to get ourselves some German sausages, a Nutella crepe, and of course, a hot chocolate with Bailey’s. It’s been freezing in the UK, and I mean, proper freezing, to the point where you can’t even feel your fingers, so it was lovely to have a hot drink while we sat out in the cold. 

After the shopping trip, I went home, put on The Grinch and started to wrap all the Christmas presents. I can’t tell you how cosy it felt! I enjoyed every second of it! Oh! And I almost forgot, I opened up my advent calendars yesterday. Yes, plural. I couldn’t decide between Lindt chocolate, or Cadbury’s, so I got both haha. Ricardo got a Mars one, but I think he would’ve preferred one of mine - the chocolates are bigger! After the presents were all wrapped up, I packed my suitcase, showered, and when Ricardo got back home from work, we got in the car and drove to London. It was my brother’s birthday this past week, so we came up to spend the weekend with him. I don’t know what the plans are yet, if any even, but it’ll be nice to see him. We also took this opportunity to bring all the presents we already had, so it’s less things to carry when we come to London on Christmas Eve. What did you guys get up to?

Lots of love, SFS.

1 comment

  1. I think it is a great idea that you are doing it your own way. Most of the bloggers do a post every day of December until Christmas day and I think they basically do Christmas related posts (inspirations, decoration tips, etc). But I love the diary idea!!

    The Lisa's World

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig