WRAP IT UP - BLOGMAS DAY 8

Earlier this year at the Trevi Fountain <3 Wearing an All Saints turtleneck & a Zara Faux Fur Gilet

Alo, alo! Most of you are probably out at this time having a good ol’ time, and here I am, sat in my comfy loungewear watching I’m a Celeb. It’s Celebrity Cyclone day! How freaking exciting :-D This is my kind of Saturday! I had a very early morning today, I woke up at 5am to make Ricardo breakfast before he went to work, but yes, I did go back to bed after. I had a delivery at 10:30 and it was the same delivery guy I had earlier this week. I was wearing my pyjamas on both occasions, I seriously believe he thinks I don’t have a life haha. Remember I said my bestfriend’s present arrived and I wished I could keep it? I ended up ordering one for myself hehe, so that’s what came through the post this morning. 

I had a pretty chilled day, just done some chores around the house, hoovered and that. Nothing extraordinary. But in the evening, Ricardo and I went over to some friend’s house for dinner. I love having dinner with friends, so cosy. Their house is decorated to the nines! It’s so festive, I absolutely loved it! Now I’m off to wrap the rest of the Christmas presents that I didn’t get round to the other night as I ran out of wrapping paper. 

Also, sorry I haven’t published the post I said I was working on, but I’m currently looking for a photo collage application, because the one I used to use no longer works. I’m thinking of paying for an account on PicMonkey, but if any of you know of a free app, please let me know. After this catchup episode of I’m a Celeb I will hopefully be getting round to watching Love Actually, which STILL hasn’t happened. Has to be tonight!

Hope your hangovers aren’t too bad tomorrow morning haha!
Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig