LIFE UPDATE - AGAIN

Well, good afternoon you beautiful people! I think I’m past explaining myself, as you may have already gathered I’m not a very consistent person. I’m not one to do something just for the sake of it, and blogging wasn’t something I felt like doing until now. I don’t know if it’s down to the weather, or if it’s because I’ve finally got round to watching Sex and the City - it only took me a few years and Carrie is always typing up a storm, if it’s down to the glorious weather we’ve been having in the UK, or if it’s simply because my creative juices are back. Ew, even I have to admit that sounds gross. Sorry!

I went to Rome last month. It was mine and my boyfriends seven year anniversary and so I surprised him with flight tickets and hotel reservations. Rome was even more beautiful than I imagined. I only wish we had stayed a couple days longer. By the way, my boyfriend’s name is Ricardo. I always seem to refer to him as ‘my boyfriend’, from now on it’ll be Ricardo.

I’ve also gone back to the gym!! I quite like the gym, it’s just getting there that I can’t be bothered to do... my sofa misses me, ok? My favourite series at the moment is 13 Reasons Why. I’m sure most of you reading this have also watched it or at least heard of it. I’m currently on Clay’s tape. I’m waiting for Ricardo to catch up so we can watch it together. I feel like it has such a powerful message and it’s definitely a series that I believe should be shown in every school. It does bring my mood down a little bit, but in a way that’s why I love it so much, it has an affect. For something a little more lighthearted, I’ve been watching Sex and the City. Like I mentioned above, it’s taken me all these years to watch it. I've watched both movies so many times, but for some reason I had never been drawn to the series, but I bloody love it! Their passion for shoes is something I can definitely relate to haha :-P
Choker Topshop, Shirt H&M, Faux Fur Gilet Zara, Jeans Topshop, Boots UGG, Sunglasses Céline, Bag Louis Vuitton, Belt Gucci

Speaking of shoes, I made my first ever Chanel purchase. So exciting for me! I’ll write about it soon. And lastly on my life update, I think I’m off to Lanzarote next week. It’s all very last minute but I came up with the idea with Ricardo, and now my mum and my brother want to join us too. It’s going to be so nice!! I have never been on a foreign holiday with my mum and brother, so it’ll be something very special to me. I told my mum it’s a 2h flight when in fact it’s 4h. My mum is terrified of flying, so lying about the flight time is a necessary evil haha

Oh and I almost forgot! Me and Ricardo went to view a house yesterday as this current place is a tad too small for us, and we fell in loveeee! It’s the most perfect little house I have ever seen and I honestly hope we can get it. We’ll be renting, not buying (although I would buy that house in a heartbeat!). There is a possibility that the landlady will allow us to have a small dog which makes me want to jump around with joy! Do you have pets? Let me know their names so I can have some inspiration for mine :'D

Hope you guys have a glorious weekend! <3
Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig